Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ordered and waiting

The focus of my blog is my new 'toy' which has been ordered this weekend. It is a Themomix, a super dooper chopping, mixing, cooking machine. I can't wait to get it to start playing, I mean cooking :)

Not only did I purchase my Thermomix on the weekend, I also signed up to become a demonstrator. It is something completely different to what I have done before but I think it will be fun to show people what it can do, and hopefully make a little income for myself while I am at it. My training is in early November so once that is complete I can begin doing demos.

I plan to put up a meal a week online to show what can be made. I might even post some tips and other useful things I learn along the way.

So now I just have to patiently wait for my machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment