Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 1 - The 7-night Dinner Challenge

I am giving myself a new challenge with the hope that it will encourage me to post more on my poor neglected blog!

This challenge will require me to post each dinner for the next seven nights, all meals made in the Thermomix of course :)

So I will start with tonight. After getting home from doing the childcare pick up I was able to make this quick and tasty meal in about 30 minutes.


The main meal was Teriyaki Beef with Soba Noodles (from the "Meat on the Menu" cookbook) and to add some veggies I also cooked the "Chinese-Style Stir Fry Vegetables" from the Everyday cookbook.

Tomorrow night I have a bit more time so I plan to make the Indian Lamb Curry (also from the "Meat on the Menu" cookbook).

No comments:

Post a Comment