Sunday, November 14, 2010

Licenced to Demo!

It's official, from today I can do Thermomix demos. I don't actually have one booked until next week but today is my official start date as I finished basic training yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it as I think it will be lots of fun.

Anyway, enough about that, here is a look at what I made today:

Cheese and Vegemite scrolls
It was just a matter of making up some basic bread dough (all white flour), rolling it out flat, brushing some Vegemite on and sprinkling on the grated cheese (grated in the TMX of course!). Roll it up and then slice them off at about 1.5cm intervals. I then popped them in the oven for about 20 mins at 190 degrees.

I just used half the dough and made a mini loaf of bread with the other half.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amie! Hope you love being a consultant as much as I do :D Have fun!
    Jo @ Quirky Cooking

    ReplyDelete